At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking, and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
How to use
Wet hair thoroughly.
Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
Repeat as necessary.
Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.