Indian Healing Clay or Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash and the name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming. It is best known for detoxing purposes as it has a strong negative charge which causes it to pull toxins into it and is great for remineralizing the body with calcium and silica. Pure Bentonite Clay is particularly useful for oily skin because of it's excellent oil absorption properties.
Bentonite Clay makes a fabulous facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities and just making your skin look and feel great overall. It also helps in soothing skin including cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, boils, rashes, achy joints, acne, and burns.
- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It's best to use a glass, ceramic or wooden bowl.
- Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste, add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let dry.
- Drying times vary, but are generally 5 minutes on delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, that's the start of deep pore cleansing!
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay.
- This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
- Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay
- Sun Dried
- No Additives or Fragrances.
- No Animal testing
- No Animal product
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & GET 10% OFF ON YOUR FIRST ORDER